Why choose a VA Loans in Texas
VA Loans help Service Members, Veterans, and eligible surviving spouses become homeowners. The Veterans Administration (VA) guarantees a portion of the loan, enabling the lender to provide you with more favorable terms than most loans available. VA Home Loans are provided by private lenders, such as banks and mortgage companies and the VA does not lend money itself. The VA loan guaranty is the "insurance" that they provide the lender.
Top 5 reasons to choose a VA Loan
1. 100% financing available with No down payment
2. No PMI (private mortgage insurance premiums)
3. VA Appraisal makes sure the property is worth what you’re paying for it and also ensures the property is Safe, Sound and Sanitary.
4. Home Retention Help in the event of a financial difficulties down the road.
5. State and Local Benefits – Possible Tax benefits for Disabled Veterans
VA Loan home purchase options
VA home loans can be used to:
- Buy a home, a condominium unit in a VA-approved project
- Build a home
- Simultaneously purchase and improve a home
- Buy a manufactured home
Please see the benefits of a Texas VA Loan for more information regarding Veteran Loan Benefits.
We are able to Pre-Qualify you for your Texas Veterans VA Home Loan in about 15 minutes over the phone!
Have questions about VA Loans ???
It doesn't matter if the home your looking to purchase or refinance is in Austin, San Antonio, Dallas, Houston, El Paso or Corpus Christi, as long as it is in our great state of Texas, we can help you.
Please give us a call at 210-656-1134, for a No Cost, No Credit Check, and No Obligation consultation and find out how much you qualify for.